Are you ready for a Brazil Carnival getaway? Welcome to Salvador de Bahia; the capital city of Bahia, the heartbeat of Brazil. Famous for its vibrant Afro-Brazilian culture, century-old architecture, and remarkable beaches topped only by the splendor of the people. Credited as the birthplace of Samba and Capoeira, this Northeast coastal city has an infectious energy that pulses through your veins!
Brazil is world famous for its Carnival; a festival taking place in both Rio de Janeiro and Salvador leading up to the holy season of lent. These two cities will provide a gorgeous visual and cultural backdrop for our 2023 Brazil Getaway event.
- The energy is riveting; people dance in the streets in costumes forming a kaleidoscope of colors
- You inhale the aroma of traditional foods
- Bop to the sound of familiar drums
- Dance the Samba
- Melt into the African influences preserved in language, music, dance, and religion
- Watch the young and old engage in Capoeira on the beaches
- Walk along cobblestone streets lined with multi-colored buildings that take you back in time
- Party all night!
- Bahia is enchanting, and Rio is unforgettable… You will fall in love with Brazil.
This trip includes:
- 12-day, 11-night Hotel accommodations per the itinerary.
- Admission to Salvador Carnival with BLOCO and Grandstand access
- Domestic airfare between Salvador and Rio de Janeiro
- All transfers and transportation are private, air-conditioned coaches with a driver/ English-speaking guide
- Important: any individuals traveling outside the group arrangement must organize their transportation.
- Arrival Meet and Greet Guide
- Departure Guide
- Sightseeing and admissions as per the itinerary
- Local taxes on accommodation and sightseeing tours, based on current rates
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Hotel porterage
- Roommate matching assistance by request
What’s not included:
- International airfares, departure taxes, fuel surcharges, and seat selection.
- Personal items
- Optional Tours – see below
- Meals unless listed in the itinerary
- Tips and Gratuities Increase in local tax rates
- Early room check-in; late room check-out.
- Standard check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 10 am.
- Travel Protection Coverage
- Getting Covered: our partner Allianz Travel Insurance is offering an optional Travel Protection group rate. Click HERE for more info.
- However, if you choose to decline the projection that the offered travel insurance provides, complete and sign the Travel Protection Waiver Form and email it to email@example.com at least 3-days before departure for the trip. One per person.
- Passport/Visa handling fees
Double Occupancy Rate: $4,200 pp (2 beds per room)
Final Payment Deadline: November 10th, 2022
Roommate Matching Assistance Available
Payment Plans Available (including “travel-now-pay-later” – subject to approval)