United States · July 8 - 11 2023
B.A.G.'s 2023 Yosemite Trip
Join us July 8-11 and bask in THE most jaw-droppingly beautiful place on earth: Yosemite!SOLD OUT
Described as “the greatest glory of nature,” the visual spectacle of the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias and Yosemite Valley inspired a movement to protect certain lands from development. With Abraham Lincoln’s signing of the Yosemite Valley Grant Act in 1864, “preserving public lands for the benefit of future generations” was born - resulting in the creation of over 4,000 national parks worldwide, enjoyed by billions!
Stay at Historic Curry Village
Nestled directly beneath iconic Half Dome since 1899, Curry Village will be our majestic home during our 4-day adventure.
Yosemite Valley Floor Tour
Tour the world's most famous valley to learn how it sustained the native Miwok people and later inspired Ansel Adams, John Muir, Presidents Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, hikers, rock climbers, waterfall junkies, and millions of bucket-list dreamers from around the world!
1/2 Day Hike with a Local Guide
(Optional) choose from a moderate or intermediate hike starting in Yosemite Valley, provided by an experienced, local naturist guide.
Raft the Mighty Merced!
(Optional) experience a 16-mile class 3-4 rafting adventure along the Merced River, with a local guide with lunch provided.
Your Yosemite Trip Host
Hey, travelers! My name is Mike Henderson, founder and CEO of B.A.G. Travel. I am a 10+ year group travel planning veteran who has traveled to over 25 countries with a passion for allowing others to experience life-changing global adventures.
Our four-day event runs from Saturday, July 8, until Tuesday, July 11, 2023. $395 per person base price, with double occupancy (2-bed) accommodations at Curry Village - right in the heart of Yosemite Valley. Transportation to Yosemite is not included.
DAY 1: Arrive in Yosemite National Park's Curry Village
Saturday, July 8, 2023
Tent cabin check-in: 4 pm PST.
Evening: Group Dinner at the Historic Ahwahnee Hotel (included in price)
Transportation to Yosemite National Park
DAY 2: Yosemite Valley Tour
DAY 2: Sunday, July 9, 2023
Take a tram tour of the incomparable Yosemite Valley.
Lunch (w/full day tour)
Explore "Nature's Cathedral"
DAY 3: Monday, July 10, 2023
Explore independently or enjoy the optional full-day rafting trip or guided hike.
Lunch (w/the Rafting Trip option)
DAY 4: Tuesday, July 11, 2023
10:00 am - Curry Village check out
Cross "Yosemite" off your bucket list - but it will inspire you to return.
3 nights accommodations in Curry Village (2-bed, double occupancy tent cabin)
Yosemite Valley Tour
(1) Group Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
Local taxes on tours and accommodations
What's Not Included
Tip and Gratuity Increase in local tax rates
Early room check-in; late room check-out
See https://www.bagtravel.net/terms-and-conditions/ for our full list of exclusions.
Transportation to/from Yosemite National Park
Roommate Assignments (if applicable)
Curry Village Tent Cabin (double occupancy)
2 Twin Beds (double occupancy, 2 people max)
Take a Hike!
Yosemite is THE hiking mecca, so plenty of trails are available for all skill levels. If you want guidance from an expert, you can add an optional hiking tour to your cart before check out.
Want to Bike Yosemite Valley? Rent one early.
Bike rentals are available at Curry Village and Yosemite Valley Lodge, but please note that rentals often sell out quickly - so arrive at the rental office 30 mins before opening time. For more info: https://www.travelyosemite.com/things-to-do/biking/
The Yosemite trip was very enjoyable and well-organized. The chartered bus was very comfortable and made for an easy entry/exit into/from the park. There was a lot of flexibility in choosing activities every day. As an avid hiker, I did a 16-mile loop hike with absolutely stunning views! Definitely recommend this trip whether it’s your first time to Yosemite or whether you are a repeat visitor.
Merced River Rafting Trip w/Lunch (July 9)
Experience an 8-hour, 16-mile rafting adventure on the mighty Merced!
4+ Hour Guided Hike - Moderate Level (July 10)
Enjoy a guided, round-trip hike from Yosemite Valley and up the Mist Trail to the edge of the High Country!
4+ Hour Guided Hike - Intermediate Level (July 10)
Enjoy a guided, round-trip hike from Yosemite Valley to the spectacular Glacier Point!
You'll Be Staying Here
Nestled in the heart of Yosemite Valley since 1899, directly beneath iconic Half Dome, Curry Village will be your "glamping" home during our 4-day stay.
- Two beds per cabin, double occupancy (2 people max)
BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS & ROOMMATES
- Please note that each traveler is responsible for finding their roommate. Please review our full Terms & Conditions page for more info on B.A.G. Travel's Roommate policy.
- Passengers without a roommate will be assessed a supplement per the posted Single Occupancy pricing schedule.
- When booking your package, please add all available items that you want (Travel Protection, Optional Tours/Activities, etc.). All payments shall be made in (USD).
- First Payment (Deposit) - Please know the deposit payment amounts and deadline.
- Payment Types: Please note that only credit and debit card payments are accepted and are subject to a convenience (processing) fee.
- Additional Payments: You may make additional payments beyond the deposit until the Final Payment Deadline.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL STATEMENT
Passengers registering for the tour accept the responsibility for being in good health and able to walk and travel on tour(s). Because many of the sites are not accessible to the physically challenged, those needing oxygen, wheelchairs, or other ambulatory assistance will find the tour extremely limiting to their experiences. We reserve the right to refuse or revoke travel to anyone who is, in the sole judgment of B.A.G. Travel, incapable of group travel without causing undue demands upon the staff or other tour participants.
IMPORTANT - Please upload passport information via digital copy electronically during the time of booking within the "Passport Info" section of our Pre-Departure Information Form.
- The name provided must be precisely the same as what appears on your passport. If the names submitted do not match the passport information, please understand that costly name change fees may be incurred, and you will be invoiced accordingly by B.A.G. Travel.
- Passports should not expire for at least six months from your return date.
- If passport Information is not received on that date before travel, the traveler will be responsible for possible V.A.T. taxes imposed by the hotels and invoiced by B.A.G. Travel.
Current health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact this trip's elements and affect some travel services' operations. COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above measures, and the way an airline, airport, or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
The country you are traveling to may all have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to the following:
- Wearing masks at airports, on flights, and in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 may include testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar)
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination or any transit country.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
Each traveler is responsible for keeping themselves informed of all requirements about their trip and any COVID-19-based restrictions. We suggest these are constantly monitored until departure, as they can change anytime. So that you know, B.A.G. Travel is not liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand the information and its relationship to your trip. For more information, B.A.G. Travel recommends consulting your own and the destination country’s Government websites for any specific travel advisory details about your trip.
Please keep in mind that all touring is subject to change based on the local operator's discretion. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this contract. While you see all the sites listed on the itinerary, the order of sites/or days may be altered to accommodate changes in airline schedules, hotel schedules, or local conditions. If the itinerary changes necessitate overnights, you will be charged a minimum of $125 per person in a double occupancy room or a minimum of $175 per night in a single room. Meals for extra nights are not included.
Unless otherwise stated in the B.A.G. Travel Terms and Conditions, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because B.A.G. Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines, and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain refunds. This way, we can keep Our package prices competitive will enable you to make monthly payments for your dream vacation.
ROOMMATE CANCELLATIONS: Please note that if your roommate cancels, you will be responsible for paying the difference in room cost if you cannot secure a replacement within 30-days of departure.
Refer to our Terms and Conditions page for full details: www.bagtravel.net/terms-and-conditions/